<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9925853\x26blogName\x3d*Never+Ending+Yarn*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://neverendingyarn.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://neverendingyarn.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7137483203247584794', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Don't you love football?... and knitting!

Okay, maybe not everyone loves football. I don't mind watching some football and I have certain teams I like. The Dolphins and the Colts. I'm spending today watching playoff games and knitting. Okay, so far I'm listening to football and reading blogs on my laptop.

I think I (almost) have my blog the way I want it. Maybe I'll be able to knit some after I post. I found two other projects that I had forgotten. I'm doing some Fuzzy Feet for my dad and starting slippers for my twins.

I have way too much going on and I so want to start something else. I'm a starter! My goal for 2005 is to be a finisher! I do eventually finish projects but starting is just so much more exciting. I'm trying not to buy yarn and just work from my stash but then I signed up for the Knit Your Bit Along... now I need sock yarn for that. Oh well, the socks are just adorable and it's for a good cause!

I'm interested in making a button for my blog but I don't know how to do that. I found a couple of site that are okay but not what I really want. I'll keep looking but would so appreciate some direction on this... hint, hint!

Well it's back to football and I will be knitting the afternoon! Knit on!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 16, 2005 5:58:00 PM, Blogger pinktopaz said...

You need a graphic program to make buttons, such as Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop (expensive and complicated), or something similar. The version of Paint that comes with Windows XP has the ability to make .jpg files, so it would work and you may already have it.

If all else fails, find a nearby teenager. Most of them can do this stuff in their sleep :)

 
At Tuesday, January 18, 2005 9:39:00 AM, Blogger knittingfool said...

Sending you good wishes on being a finisher - that was my resolution for the year too - my husband says that if I ever finished all of the projects, we would have much less yarn sitting around!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://neverendingyarn.blogspot.com